Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Recent PBI Service Update: Visual Titles now have white frame and are taller; info below is squished

Anyone else experiencing this?  The formatting of the visual titles in my report was all good.

Now it is not good any more.  There are white frames around the Titles making them taller.  Plus, even without these white frames, the Titles themselves are taller.  This is causing the information below (i.e. Card Data Labels) to be crammed/squished.  The Cards now look mediocre and the Slicer looks terrible.

There was some Power BI Service update late last week that caused this.  Below snapshots show BEFORE and AFTER.  Such a small change is causing basically all the cards in all my reports to look squished and not good.Power BI update is now causing visual titles to be crammed.jpg

Comments
eliugaytan

I have a similar problem with slicers, in Power BI services is no the same than Power BI Desktop

LocktonMXPBI

We have the same problem, all our reports have been misaligned. Multiple viewers no longer display properly.
We need Microsoft to correct this problem immediately.

EP1
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same issue here - the slicers look fine in Power BI desktop but awful in Power BI service. The issue is present in Chrome 93 and Firefox 91

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@vsmurli 

A similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

IcM 259743281

marcocata32
Regular Visitor

Any update? All our reports are impacted: is there a temporary workaround?

anatole
Regular Visitor

Having the same issue, all card visuals messed up overnight!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing for us.

Seeing bookmarks and buttons with bad formatting and overlap where it looked fine yesterday. Only on the service, not in desktop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here - the sudden margin around the title has actually stopped some slicers working (they were narrow, now they just have the slicer logo until edited to increase height)

Can't find settings to change in the BI service, and because it's not showing up in BI Desktop it's not possible to make changes there

KeithG1229
Frequent Visitor

Just happened to me as well. Literally not a problem until this AM. Looks like suddenly there's extra padding in pretty much all of the visuals.  Hopefully it's just a transient thing 

jdaily83
Helper II

I am having the same issue across multiple reports