cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0

Receiving "Unauthorize" error when try to retrieve list of reports after the workspace was updated.

Our workspaces were updated automatically this morning and afterwards, our web app broke.  After some debugging, we discovered that when trying to access the workspace via C# (as we have done for the last several years), we are getting an "Operation returned an invalid status code 'Unauthorized'" message.

 

I did verify the account used to access has admin rights, so I'm sort of at a loss for ideas here. 

 

Thanks in advance.

Status: Delivered

Hi @barryHD 

I am so glad to hear that you have solved your issue . I will change the Status to "Delivered" . Other customers with the same issue can find solutions based on status and keywords . 

 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi , @barryHD 

I found a similar error , maybe you find some sulutions in it .

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49037233/operation-returned-an-invalid-status-code-unauthorized 

 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

barryHD
Frequent Visitor

After speaking with Azure support, they asked that I remove then readd the user to the workspace that we were using to embed the report.  Once I did this, it cleared up the issue.

Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @barryHD 

I am so glad to hear that you have solved your issue . I will change the Status to "Delivered" . Other customers with the same issue can find solutions based on status and keywords . 

 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao