Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Realtime streaming refresh

Realtime streaming refresh not working

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @aninda2010

How did you create the streaming dataset? Would you please clarify how the dataset doesn't work? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft and colleagues,
Same problem here: I have created streaming dataset. Data source is API. Values arrive at about one value per second. Dashboard tiles of type card and gauge work correctly an refresh with every new value. Tiles of type Line and bar chart do not refresh on the dashboard in Edge browser (latest), Internet Explorer 11 (latest) and Google Chrome browser (latest). In the line chart you see the time axis moving but the line is frozen.

StreamingTile.png

The line charts update correctly in focus mode and they do also update correctly in the Android app for Power BI. You can even see the line chart updating while resizing the tile on the dashboard in the web browser. But as soon as I'm done resizing the line freezes. So I think my expectation is correct and this is a bug.

This is version information from Power BI Service:

PowerBiVersionInformation.pngThe problem is the same with history storage in the dataset on and off.

When can we plan for a bug fix?

Thank you very much!

BR

Martin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem with PubNub data source.