Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Real-time dashboard tile themes (not report visuals)

Hi,

Maybe this questions was raised before but why doesnt the realtime dashboard tiles respond to the custom theme JSON uploads. I am not talking about pinning report visuals to a dashboard, that works fine when it comes to custom themes.

The problem is that the realtime tiles  connected to a streaming data set do not respond and they have thierdefault colors which do not change.

Is there any way that this is something that has an easy fix? I am not in anyway an expert but i would think this would be something rather straight forward but i maybe missing.

Thanks,

Moustafa

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mimam

From this article, you can see: Dashboard custom themes only work with tiles pinned from reports. So it's expected that the dashboard custom theme doesn't apply to the tiles which from streaming dataset. 

For your requirement, you can vote this same idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/35248708-change-theming-on-dashbo...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered