Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Real Time Streaming dataset freezing

Hi guys, how are you doing?

I have a report shared with 20 people using a real time data streaming dataset with historic data analisys on.

At some random times in a random day the dataset just freezes out and keeps refresh the visual tiles forever until it gives a message that the power bi could not show the data.....

PS: - I have a dataset and a report identical with this one and it does not freeze.

- People are refreshing the visual tiles each 5 seconds

- Dataset freezed with 600 rows...

- I'm doing push instructions each 12 seconds and deleting the dataset each 2 minutes...

----------------------------------------- ERROR --------------------------------------------------------------------

Resources Exceeded
This visual has exceeded the available resources. Try filtering to decrease the amount of data displayed.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
More details: The XML for Analysis request timed out before it was completed. Timeout value: 225 sec.
Activity ID: ee16a30d-bea5-44a1-9380-8e11125d3b72
Correlation ID: 36960679-80c4-87cc-2ee3-bd3e55d4b578
Request ID: 53bdc253-843c-cb34-c4b6-562cf924fdba
Time: Mon Jun 24 2019 14:04:06 GMT-0300 (Brasilia Standard Time)
Version: 13.0.9880.163
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-north-central-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Any ideas?

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@mthsdiniz 

Take a look at Troubleshooting tile errorsYou could also create a support ticket for assistance.