cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST-API ghost report

Hi,

I post here after an issue with the rest api we have experienced yesterday.

We have an embedded scenario (App own data) where we retrieve a given workspace for a user.

• when I retrieve the workspace content via GetReportsInGroupAsync the rest-api return 4 reports
  • when I look into the service, only 3 are visible
  • when I try to use the link returned in the report object, power bi service say "could not find your report"

My only way to fix it was to call the DELETE operation via postman to really delete this report.

I've asked our user about the actions they did in the workspace, they only rename one report (not the pbix nor the dataset).

I cannot really reproduce now. 

Comments

Hi @darksyl

As the issue is no reproduced on your side currently, it should be a temporary issue. If the issue occurs next time, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Status changed to: Delivered

Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I post here after an issue with the rest api we have experienced yesterday.

We have an embedded scenario (App own data) where we retrieve a given workspace for a user.

• when I retrieve the workspace content via GetReportsInGroupAsync there is no report coming getting an exception

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.211.164.221:44Socket Exception : SocketException (0x274c

Idea Statuses