Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Q&A not working

Hello,

I have a report with several Q&A pages however, since 3 or 4 weeks ago the Q&A is not working anymore, always giving an error.

Is there somethings wrong with the service, or is it tenant related? How can we check what is incorrect with that service.

Regards

Miguel Félix
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi @MFelix ,

After my testing, this Q&A feature works well here.

Please make sure your administrator has not disabled this feature first. Q&A for Power BI business users - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If it is confirmed to be turned on, I suspect this is an issue that happens between different clusters and you can open a separate MS support ticket to analyze this issue further.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @MFelix ,

After my testing, this Q&A feature works well here.

Please make sure your administrator has not disabled this feature first. Q&A for Power BI business users - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If it is confirmed to be turned on, I suspect this is an issue that happens between different clusters and you can open a separate MS support ticket to analyze this issue further.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

MFelix
Super User

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

The create support ticket is not available on the page of the support, how can I get it?

Currently the Q&A is turn on in admin settings.