Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Python with Personal Gateway

ENG

I have a problem with Python and Power BI online

Today I connect to the database using Python, put the script inside the power and public in the workspace

In the workspace I make the connection to the gateway within the dataset and enter the python credentials (pyhive library with the bank connection) Recently there was an update with the gateway (personal) and I am not able to locate the gateway in the edition of the dataset and even less to login

I tested it with an Excel development and the gateway was found and then it just doesn't find it when it's in Python

I already tested:

- I created a new workspace and republished it

- created a PBI from scratch with Python and republished it

- I updated the gateway and it had no network access

- I went back to the previous version of the gateway and it has access to the network but it doesn't find the gateway or the Python credentials

- I did the test with the VM and the notebook

- I did the test with the VPN and without the VPN

- I did the test with the company network and the 4g network

Nothing works

PT

Estou com um problema com o Python e Power BI online

Hoje eu faço conexão com o banco de dados utilizando o Python, coloco o script dentro do power e público no workspace

No workspace eu faço a conexão com o gateway dentro do conjunto de dado e entro com as credenciais do python (biblioteca pyhive com a conexão do banco) Recentemente teve uma atualização com o gateway (personal) e eu não estou conseguindo localizar o gateway na edição do conjunto de dados e menos ainda fazer o login

Eu fiz o teste com um desenvolvimento em Excel e o gateway foi localizado e então só não localiza quando é em Python

Já testei:

- Criei um novo workspace e publiquei novamente

- criei um PBI do zero com Python e publiquei novamente

- atualizei o gateway e ficou sem acesso na rede

- voltei a versão anterior do gateway e tem acesso na rede porém não acha o gateway e nem as credenciais do Python

- Fiz o teste com a VM e com o notebook

- Fiz o teste com a VPN e sem a VPN

- Fiz o teste com a rede da empresa e a rede 4g

Nada funciona

Hi @Anonymous 

It's a known issue , you can see it in Support official link . A fix is expected to be deployed by end-of-day 08/06/2022. Please wait patiently .

Ailsamsft_0-1659945714435.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

It's a known issue , you can see it in Support official link . A fix is expected to be deployed by end-of-day 08/06/2022. Please wait patiently .

Ailsamsft_0-1659945714435.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao