Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pusblish to service errors

As of yesterday, there are multiple errors when you publish to the power bi service. It either gives a 409 error, or it takes to long or it doesn't let you overwrite the old version until you delete the old first online. Am I the only one right now?

Thanks in adv

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

++ i also face same issue with a couple of PBIX.

gabriele
Regular Visitor

same problem 😞

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@KDIXN @gabriele @Anonymous ,

Do you still get this issue? I can publish PBIX file from Power BI Desktop March release to Power BI Service, and replace existing dataset.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft  - I had raised support ticket regarding this yesterday and this was already marked as known problem being worked on by Product Team. It was updated in support page; it is no longer displayed there. I am yet to receive confirmation from the support engineer though.

Also just noticed something new on support page:

"Customers using the March release of the on-premise Gateway may experience intermittent issues with refresh. As a workaround, customers can perform an on-demand refresh which should work. Engineers are working on a fix and will provide an ETA soon."

KDIXN
Advocate I

Yes, but some no problem, some won't publish

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@gabriele @KDIXN ,

Do you still get the above issue? A similar issue has been reported internally : CRI 111036973. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

gabriele
Regular Visitor

The problem is when upload a new version of pbix, not for dataset refresh.

MitieFred
Helper V

Am experiencing the same problem, but with only 1 report. 

Currently resorting to updating the published version online, a slow process.