Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Published Report Font Size Increasing

Several reports now contain font size that is larger than what was specified in desktop. Font size increased in KPI cards, cards, multi-row cards, text box). For instance, KPI cards are set to 22 pt but when published or refreshed change to 45 pt. I have the latest version of desktop and have not enabled the infrastructure update. 

Comments
bunny18
Helper I

I am not familiar with JSON files, any other solution to reduce the font size in the charts in the Dashboard. The increased font size is not letting me minimize the chart also and the dashboard is not worth sharing with the Management.

SteveCnz
Advocate I

Am struggling with this problem also.  I will try the work around with the above.

TrueCitizen
Regular Visitor

I am seeing a similar result. Where PowerBI shifts objects that are perfectly placed in Desktop, but shift when published. 

Specifically the table visual. My table has default style, Segoe UI font, and size 8 font. This is true when I have checked on app.powerbi website and desktop app.