Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Publish to web (Public) is not working for a dashboard!

I have recently started to get this issue. All my reports are published pon my website but suddenly they are not appearing. I tried to get fresh Embed link from Publish to Web (Public) option and its not showing the report even there. What is the issue. This is happeneing with all my reports. Please help me resolve this issue.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 142841.pngScreenshot 2022-10-07 143017.png

Hi @CCIPK ,

Have you tried removing the embedded code and republishing it to the web? Did it work?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
KAIDOO

We have the encountered the same problem today for PBI embed codes published from Workspaces in our premium capacity. Any advice from the community will be much appreciated.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @CCIPK ,

Have you tried removing the embedded code and republishing it to the web? Did it work?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

KAIDOO

I removed and republished the embed link on Friday and all is well now. It appears the problem was caused by because the original embed code was tied to an invalid account for a user that is no longer in our organisation.

Thanks for your tip.