Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Publish to Web Embed Codes - Do NOT Work - Aug 21, 2021

UPDATE: Aug 22, 2021 => The Issue appears to have resolved itself!

(At least I'm not experiencing it anymore)

I've had several reports published to the web for quite some time now but since yesterday they no longer load on the websites they are published to on any browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari). I am the Adminstrator and Publish to the Web is enabled and these are reports have been working for years!

All reports are listed as Active in the => Admin Portal under => Embed Codes

If you select => View on the Web (from that list on the Admin Portal that says they are Active)

You get the same result as what you see on the websites

The PBI frame shows up but not the reports => they remain loading... (the PBI logo keeps flashing in the middle forever)

NOTE => I do NOT get the message => This Content isn't available. Learn more about Power BI.

The reports just keep trying to load...

I get the same result when trying to View any of the reports here

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Galleries/ct-p/PBI_Comm_Galleries 

Comments
Sean
Community Champion

Accessing the reports thru different ISPs seems to affect this!

(as they most likely access different servers)

Going thru my main ISP (a cable company) => reports do NOT load

(they work fine in the PBI service just not on the public embed codes)

Going thru my phone company => reports load immediately

(both on the phone itself and also using the phone's hotspot)

UPDATE: Turning on VPN also fixes the Issue! 

wortizinj

I have the same problem Does anyone know how to solve it? I have tried creating a report with auto generated data, I publish it and nothing. I keep getting the same message when posting on the web

This content is not available.

help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Presento el mismo problema, estoy usando el VPN de la compañia y de igual forma no puedo visualizar los reportes. @Sean 

Hace un tiempo hubo un problema similar, pero se soluciono en unas cuantas horas. Ya va casi 2 días y aun no se puede ver los reportes. El mensaje que se muestra es que el contenido no esta disponible.

Estoy compartiendo los reportes de forma publica en el entorno de sharepoint (Tengo licencia PRO).

Espero que lo revisen.

Slds.

omartinez
Regular Visitor

Mismo problema 😪

Captura.JPG

fzago

Mismo problema

desarrollodti

Tengo el mismo problema, hasta ayer todos los reportes funcionaban bien y hoy 22-08 ya no funcionan

desarrollodti_0-1629687000405.png

v-yingjl
Community Support

It has been reported as an known issue internal and should have been fixed. (ICM: 207221651)

Try to disable Azure Private Link in Admin portal -> Tenant settings if you are the admin of Power BI Service. If not, please contact your Administrator to check it.

p.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Sean
Community Champion

Azure Private Link is disabled.

This does NOT fix the Issue!

wortizinj

Azure Private Link is disabled.

This does NOT fix the Issue!

TerioBI2021
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. I tried everything described in the thread. Please advice!!!