Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Publish Error from PowerBI Desktop

HI,

After latest update of PowerBI. There is error when I click on Publish from PowerBI Desktop

Error.png

Comments
Kinsey
Advocate II

I am having the same error and none of our pbix files are publishing on any account at the moment, we either receive this error box or if its a new refresh of an existig report we get a "was published but unable to refresh the dataset, try refreshing the datatset form inside the service".

Seems there is a critical error on the servers at the moment?

SK_79
Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing the same issue and I am getting exactly the same error message.  I am trying to publish a brand new report and it wont let me.  I looked to see if it was a known issue but could find anything and then stumbled across this post.  Have both of you installed the new update as I havent and im still experiencing issues.

pbillava
Frequent Visitor

Yes have installed the latest updated. Also i downgraded still same issue

SK_79
Regular Visitor

Thanks pbillava good to know

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a 'The remove server returned an error: (404) Not Found after other messages similar to the ones above.

Looks like something affecting us all.

JC2

Yes it's a common issue.

Googling a bit returned me that in the past already happened and it was due probably to something on the Cluster Server 

I got a 400 error previously and now a 404.

Also uploading from web interface is not working

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

There is still an awareness in the support site. But it seems that I can publish successfully on my side. Do you still have this issue?

Cannot publish any report_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted