Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Provide the new PowerBI / Power platform icons

In the Power BI February 2021 post, new icons for Power BI were announced. I have not found them so far somewhere on a microsoft page.

It would be great to have the icons as graphic files in order to use them company internal.

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

It should be App icon for power bi, but it seems that have not been deployed yet.

Please wait for the next version update to try it.

Regards,

Lin

mh-gd
Helper I

According to the blog post, all the power BI-related icons will be changed. Waiting for the next version will not help. I need them as PNG or SVG, and I am most likely not the only person.

May you please contact the responsible team and ask them:

1. Where is the central place one can download the offically provided icons?

2. When will the Power BI icons will be available?

mh-gd
Helper I

Hello @jeroenterheerdt ,

in your Power BI February 2021 feature summary you posted a picture with the new fluent icons for Power BI.

new_icon_update

Where can we get them in a useable format (.svg/png)?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

jeroenterheerdt
Employee

I am sorry, but I don't think we share those publicly.

mh-gd
Helper I

Can you maybe check internally? There's a Microsoft website for fluent design where at least the main Microsoft app icons are available.

I need them for usage within the company in the intranet, in presentations and so on. How should I do that with only having the image from above? I would think that Microsoft als has an interest on that we use icons that are of high quality.

Thanks in advance for checking.

jeroenterheerdt
Employee
mh-gd
Helper I

Great, thanks for your support on that!