Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Problems with Power BI April 2022

I have been using Power BI for years and have recently run into a host of issues/bugs. I am wondering if these are all related or a terrible coincidence of one offs. 

1. Scatter Plot Bubble Fill: yesterday I was attempting to unfill the bubbles in Power BI's native scatter chart. Toggling the field on and off had no affect. Then when I published to the web, all of the formatting was different. Different legend colors, points not filled when they showed that they were filled in desktop, etc. 

2. Power query refresh not working: I have added a column to a table in excel. I save the excel file (waiting til it is done saving), and then hit refresh preview in power query. Nothing changes. I click refesh for all the tables in PBI desktop. Nothing changes in power query. 

3. Date/Time filters: I have a list of dates and values. There are clearly values for January in excel. However, when I filter to January in power bi, there is no data. Refresh has done nothing. 

Has anyone else seen a series of issues like this? Windows 11 related? 

Hi @nrsmith4 ,

Do these problems still occur after you update to the latest version of Power BI Desktop?

Please click here to download 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @nrsmith4 ,

Do these problems still occur after you update to the latest version of Power BI Desktop?

Please click here to download 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

nrsmith4
Regular Visitor

Unsure. I should have screen shotted the version I was working with. It appears to have updated to the May version now on its own.