Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problem with a custom visuals in mobile App

I have a customised card that appears correctly in the Power Desktop Phone Layout but not in the Power BI mobile app. Content that is visible on the desktop layout is now "hidden" and unaccessible in hte mobile app view.

If the entire card is available for putting data on it then roughly 25% of the card's vertical area content has moved down and is hidden. The area between the edge of the card the spinning circle of dots (and the X icon) are invalid white space.

I'm trying to cram in around 20 of these cards stacked on top of each other and most of the data is now hidden.

This card was working (from Power Bi mobile app) and I have't made any changes so unsure what problem might be.

Ideas???

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ThreeBlindMice,

Which custom visual do you mean? Is it developed by yourself or coming from custom visual marketplace

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ThreeBlindMice
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Using a semi-hacked OkViz CardwithStates visual (customsed the category line to show a budget number and percentage movement). I've looked at the visulation padding settings and still can't see a problem.

Further a problem is that the desktop edirion of Power BI displays the percentage result correctly but the app.powerbi.com website for exacrlty the same report and data show "NaN".

Unsure what to do next