Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problem copying and pasting visuals as images

Does anybody  knows how to solve the problem when the visuals are set in a language on powerbi but when they are copyied and pasted to a word document the descriptions on the visuals get translated to english. 

Hi @Anonymous 

When you copy a visual from Service to a word document , what you copied is metadata . The language you change on the Service changes the display of a page. Currently your needs, Service does not support .

Ailsamsft_0-1657074673749.png

If you are in urgent need of this, I suggest that you can put your thoughts on the Ideas forum. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/ 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Anonymous 

What effect do you want to achieve? When copying the visual to a word document, and then displaying it in the language you set ?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yetao1-msft, thanks for replying. 

Exactly! I want the visuals to display the language I set and not to automaticaly translate to english. 

Best, 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

When you copy a visual from Service to a word document , what you copied is metadata . The language you change on the Service changes the display of a page. Currently your needs, Service does not support .

Ailsamsft_0-1657074673749.png

If you are in urgent need of this, I suggest that you can put your thoughts on the Ideas forum. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/ 

Best Regards,