Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problem connecting MySQL database with the On-premises Data Gateway

vHi. I'm trying to connect a MySQL database with the On-premises Data Gateway, but I can't. I have the following error:

Unable to connect: We encountered an error while trying to connect to . Details: "We could not register this data source for any gateway instances within this cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance."Show details

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Drako3090,

What's the detail information when you click Show details

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Drako3090
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Literally? Nothing, the link has "app.powerbi.com" as destiny, there is not information when I click it, and the other link on the "Troubleshooting connecton problem" has an error 404...

Drako3090
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft

The link started to provide an error code. I will post now:

Unable to connect: We encountered an error while trying to connect to . Details: "We could not register this data source for any gateway instances within this cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance."Hide details

Activity ID:ca6ab753-f958-4bca-902c-98110c21499c
Request ID:a9e93a3a-c373-6d8b-a4cf-e769b2ba786b
Cluster URI:https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Status code:400
Error Code:DMTS_PublishDatasourceToClusterErrorCode
Time:Mon Aug 27 2018 09:35:04 GMT-0300 (hora de verano de Chile)
Version:13.0.6430.141
Conexiones BI:Cannot connect to the mashup data source. See error details for more information.
Underlying error code:-2147467259
Underlying error message:MySQL: Host '192.168.0.151' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult:-2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind:MySql
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath:192.168.0.29;asteriskcdrdb
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode:-2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message:Host '192.168.0.151' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason:DataSource.Error