Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problem Refreshing Dataset in the portal

Hello.

I have a problem while I try to refresh the report that was published in the portal.

gateway is set up correctly, all databases are assigned to correct places, all connections are UP.

but while I try to refresh I get:

Something went wrong

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset. Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: USERSB.
  • Cluster URIWABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity IDbe64898d-b3bd-4e3a-ae6e-aa915df9226b
  • Request ID3adaf130-57f6-fa9b-b9c1-cf9ef160a1ba
  • Time2020-03-19 08:00:22

and each time it reffers me to a diffrant table (Table: USERSB).

Your help required 

thank you.

Moti 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MotiLezarovitz

From internal trace, I found the error "Microsoft SQL: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - The received certificate has expired". 

Please launch on-premises data gateway application and ensure the HTTPS mode is off. 

a3.PNG

Sometimes applying the patches to operating system or to sql server can cause this failure during refresh. Please refresh again when SQL server and OS is free. 

Restarting of the machine where gateway is hosted has also fixed issues in the past. You can restart on-premises data gateway service then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

MotiLezarovitz
Frequent Visitor

Hello Qiuyun. 

thank you for your answer,  My HTTPS switch is turned on, but when I turn it off; the connection in the portal shows me as offline.

unfortunately, this is not the problem.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MotiLezarovitz

I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu