Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Print Report is not working as expected

The print report functionality is not working as expected in IE when using the same in service and Embedded website.
The whole width of the page is not being printed. It is being cut off.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

According to this article

• Q: My printout isn't scaled correctly. My dashboard doesn't fit on the page. Other scaling and orientation questions.
  • A: We cannot guarantee that the printed copy will be exactly the same as it appears in Power BI service. Things like scaling, margins, visual details, orientation, and size are not controlled by Power BI. For help with issues like this, refer to the documentation for your specific browser.

You might need to adjust IE settings or try different browser, eg: Edge, Chrome to get expected result. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

According to this article

• Q: My printout isn't scaled correctly. My dashboard doesn't fit on the page. Other scaling and orientation questions.
  • A: We cannot guarantee that the printed copy will be exactly the same as it appears in Power BI service. Things like scaling, margins, visual details, orientation, and size are not controlled by Power BI. For help with issues like this, refer to the documentation for your specific browser.

You might need to adjust IE settings or try different browser, eg: Edge, Chrome to get expected result. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

My client uses IE to get the print of the dashboard. 
What are the settings that should be adjusted to achieve this. Any way to do it automatically.

Thanks in Advance.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

You can adjust settings in Print Preview to make all report page display then print it: 

w4.PNGw3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ItAccounts
Frequent Visitor

Same happening to me, I cannot print all the report. I can't arrange it print preview settings, changing scale, paper type, layout.. nothing worked. Need help.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ItAccounts

Please post a new thread with detail information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu