Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Preview feature - hierarchy slicer: single selection past 1st level not visible

Hi!

Love the new hierarchy slicer. Though I noticed something which I doubut is intended behaviour.

If you select one (just one single) entry on the lower levels, the slicer shows "Multiple selections". See pictures.

Shouldn't it show e.g. 2020-02-27 or Janurary if that is the only date/month selected?

First level shows up.First level shows up.Shows "multiple selections", even though only one item in the second level is selected.Shows "multiple selections", even though only one item in the second level is selected.

Best Regards

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 177564852. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I got information that "Known issue, we are improving restatement before we GA this Preview feature.". 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

nimish_nagpal
Regular Visitor

Hello MS Team,

I am following this idea post and I am looking for the same functionality. I was the option for single select on leaf node option on the third party Visual, but I am really looking forward on the default MS visuals. 

When is the accepted timeline for GA? 

Regards. 

v-xuding-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , @nimish_nagpal ,

The issue had been fixed. Please have a try. Hope it is working perfectly on your side.😉