Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Powerbi embed reports don't load sometimes if user is logged in from his personal account as well in

I have implemented App Owns Data case in my react app where in I embed my powerbi reports.

This issue happens when my customers are trying to access the reports on my app in one browser tab, while being logged into their personal powerbi account in another tab, they see a "Request Access" button that changes to "Sign In" after a few seconds. 

After investigation I see, when the user logs into app.powerbi.com using his personal email, the cookes get saved for domain powerbi.com and app.powerbi.com, now if the user logs into my app and tries to see the reports, the app owns data implementation logs in with my organization credentials to get the reports for him, along with another set of cookies that belong to powerbi.com and app.powerbi.com

Taking into account the fact that the powerbi api periodically checks the cookies for auth credentials, sometimes it takes the personal account cookies for my customer and shows the sign in button, while some other time it takes the right cookies. 

Can we have a fix for this?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @opschain

Please create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu