Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Powerapps visual not working - Can't choose an existent app and add to the report

I've been trying to add an existent powerapps app to my report, but the visual isn't retrieving anything. It only shows an error message saying "No apps to display". Last friday this visual was working as intended and I could load my apps.

error.png

Comments
wgoley
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. I'm seeing similar issues around the internet right now.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Chirumpolo ,

I would suggest you refer to the limitations in doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/powerapps-custom-visual#limitations-of-...

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Chirumpolo
Regular Visitor

@v-yuta-msft 

Unfortunately, this isn't a limitation error. As I said, friday this visual was working. Right now, I'm trying to apply it to the same report, using the same table as argument, but it's not working. Not in this report, not in any report, be it on service or desktop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am facing same issue, Is this fixed??

mmosc
Regular Visitor

Experiencing the same issue as well. After loggin in after the weekend, it seems the existing app connection no longer works through the visual. Reports from last week and beyond still have the previous power app, but when trying to add to a new one, it doesn't allow the organization selection, and "No apps to display". I can add a new app, and can copy the elements over (with a bit of configuration). Help.

JordanImran
Frequent Visitor

Same issue - not a limitation error.

Existing apps created with Power BI are not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess APPS that are already integrated in to power BI are working fine, issue is with adding APPS to power BI  as a new visual.

Cbischel
Frequent Visitor

The same thing is happening to me. It shows no apps when I add the visual.

mmosc
Regular Visitor

Hey all, it looks like whatever caused this is resolved on my environment as of this morning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, Automatically resolved this morning for me too, but what was the cause ?