Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerPoint Export Changes Legend Layout

This was working fine yesterday but today when I exported the online Power BI report to PowerPoint, the legend (which usually resides along the top of this chart) has mysteriously moved to be left-aligned, and covering the charts. This is on every chart & page in my report, so it's not just a single page. I have not changed this report recently.

Capture.PNG

Comments
rml

I have this same issue, starting two days ago.  No changes to the report, just lost the ability to export without the legend being left-aligned and covering the chart.  

kallie

image.pngI also had the same issue today.  Legend changed to vertical instead of horizontal and really messes up my graph.  Power BI Team please let us know how to fix the issue- thanks!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The issue has been reported internally before: CRI 64580161. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

NH
Advocate II
Advocate II

I've encountered the same issue. Any ideal when will this issue fixed?

Fraukje
Advocate I

I also encountered this problem, please fix asap!

Please note that a work-around is to use the 'left' positioning for the legend.

bbiradar
Regular Visitor

In my case the legends in the power bi report which is recieved in the email have changed from top-center aligned to left aligned and all the reports are messed up. Hope Microsofe resolves this issue on top priority.

parijatmalla
Regular Visitor

i am also having this issue. Can we know when this will be fixed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When will this issue be solved? What is the current status?

emose19
Frequent Visitor

+ Following - (experiencing same issue)