Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBi dataset refresh errors

Hi Community,

I need your experience with the following, I have a dataset that is connected to a SharePoint site where I have a database from a tool I built using PowerApps, my dataset on powerbi.com has the daily automatic update option enabled, however, I don't know why every day I received different update errors (the data is not updating automatically, in the end I have to update the dataset manually on the desktop version and publish it) and I don't know what to do.
I've watched many videos on YouTube, read many forum posts (here) but without a real solution that works for me.

My intention is to have a standalone dataset that doesn't need a human touch, instead getting new entries automatically via daily update (unfortunately this is not happening).

I have a Pro account, these are the errors that I get:

FNI22_0-1656947454767.png

FNI22_1-1656947634846.png

I really appreciate your support with this error which I've been dragging for months.

Hi @FNI22 ,

You have touched the maximum refresh time of shared capacity. You could upgrade it to premium capacity.

Or use the following analysis tools to determine why a Power BI Report is slow:

1. Power BI Performance Analyzer
2. DAX Studio
3. VertiPaq Analyzer

You could refer to this blog for further help:

https://www.designmind.com/business-intelligence/power-bi-report-is-too-slow/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @FNI22 ,

You have touched the maximum refresh time of shared capacity. You could upgrade it to premium capacity.

Or use the following analysis tools to determine why a Power BI Report is slow:

1. Power BI Performance Analyzer
2. DAX Studio
3. VertiPaq Analyzer

You could refer to this blog for further help:

https://www.designmind.com/business-intelligence/power-bi-report-is-too-slow/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn