Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBi App shwowing wrong date slicer type

Hi! I have an issue with my date slicer. I want it to be the type where you choose a from-date and a to-date. It works fine in both Powerbi Desktop and the web editor but whenever I open the related App it does not reflect how the files look but instead shows the slicer as the Relative Date type. Other changes I make to my report go through fine.

Hi @LisaAx ,

I failed to reproduce your problem, am I missing something?
Can you tell me the details of the reproduction steps or some pictures to show so that I can help you better? (Please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @LisaAx ,

I failed to reproduce your problem, am I missing something?
Can you tell me the details of the reproduction steps or some pictures to show so that I can help you better? (Please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

LisaAx
Regular Visitor

It doesn't reproduce everywhere for me either, just two pages of my report. First picture is how the report looks in the app, second and third is how it looks when I edit it. I added a round shape to it to make sure it saved at all and it did, but the slicer didn't change. Going back and forth between the slicer types also doesn't help.

pbi.png