Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI teams tab - workspace not available

I have an issue and I could not find an explanation for it.
In teams, we have multiple tabs with power bi reports.
For some of them, I am able to select the report shown in that specific tab. For others, this option is not possible and if I want to change the report I have to delete the tab and recreate a new one with the new report. Please see attached the 2 screenshots that are reflecting this situation (what can cause the difference between these 2 tabs).
Any thoughts/ideas will be much appreciated.

Teams PBI List of available reports in the Workspace.pngTeams PBI Manage permissions in Power BI.png 

Hi @Mugur ,

I'm not very clear about what you mean, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you mean that different users are visiting the same page as you but displaying different content? Do you have the same permissions as other users?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Mugur ,

I'm not very clear about what you mean, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you mean that different users are visiting the same page as you but displaying different content? Do you have the same permissions as other users?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Mugur
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

The tabs are in Teams. When I try to change the report I have to go to Teams Tab -> Settings and from there:

1) In one of the tabs (first picture) I can change the Workspace and then choose another report that will be linked and displayed under this tab.

2) From the other(s) tab I cannot change anything,  I only see the Tab name. I have to Remove the tab and recreate a new one with a different report

Both reports (in both tabs) are the same and they belong to the same workspace (My user has admin rights on this workspace).

I do not see the reason for the difference.