Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI not allowing login to ArcGIS

This has been an on-again, off-again problem for my team. Back in November and December was the first time we encountered the issue where PowerBI will not let us log into our ArcGIS account in order to publish the maps we make. 

galmon_0-1644613078350.png

In spite of attempting all the suggestions on the thread, the problem resolved itself with the December update. We went to go update our maps again this quarter and we are once again having the same issue and the client is pissed. Is anyone else having this issue again, or is there another patch coming?

Hi,

I suggest you to update to the latest version of the Power BI desktop and check if this problem can disappear.

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally and solved by upgrading the PBI desktop version.

Problem description: After clicking on the login page and using online login, it returns directly to the login box, without direct login.

ICM: 280495248

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

I suggest you to update to the latest version of the Power BI desktop and check if this problem can disappear.

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally and solved by upgrading the PBI desktop version.

Problem description: After clicking on the login page and using online login, it returns directly to the login box, without direct login.

ICM: 280495248

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

galmon
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-robertq-msft ,

Thanks for the quick response! We actually already tried that (saw the solution elsewhere on the boards) but we still have the same issue. Is there anything else I can try?

Best,

Georgie