Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBI file failed to refresh with the message Failure details: SharePoint Request failed..Contexti

I have a report with a scheduled refresh on a daily basis a few times per day. I have been getting notifications from the PowerBI service letting me know that the refresh failed. This is the message it alaways shows me..."...[PowerBI file] has failed to refresh. Failure details: SharePoint: Request failed: https://sanimax1com-portal1.sharepoint.com/functional/hs/H and S Documents/Environmental, Health and Safety District KPI's/BI/IncidentReportStats_xlsx/_api/contextinfo" I don't know how to read this,, a few other Reports I have they are failing the refresh and also showing me the same message.... It is something related to "Contextinfo"...... Any ideas of what may be happening? Here is some information on my case: 1st Report: It's a report built from different Excel files that are stored in a SharePoint Document Library. 2nd Report: It's a report built from an excel file, that contains data from Online SharePoint List..the excel file is also stored in a SharePoint Document Library. Any help would be nice, Thank you! Gustavo Torrealba

Comments
gustavotorrealb
Frequent Visitor
FYI This is the whole message of the notification I get: An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset. Refresh failed: EHS KPI Master has failed to refresh. Failure details: SharePoint: Request failed: https://sanimax1com-portal1.sharepoint.com/functional/hs/H and S Documents/Environmental, Health and Safety District KPI's/2019/EHS_RTW_Tracking Sheet 2019_xlsx/_api/contextinfo Next refresh for EHS KPI Master is scheduled for August 8, 2020 21:00 UTC.
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@gustavotorrealb ,

I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Regards,

Jimmy Tao