cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerBI dataflow - unexpected error - norwegian language

Hi. 

I am a Norwegian, and use Norwegian as language in my powerBI service (or default browser language). 

I have experienced that when I try to edit/update a dataflow I get an unexpected error message every time. It does not let me save the dataflow, even if I hav made no changes (only opened it and the pressing save). I also experience this for new dataflows. I can set them up without errormessages, but when saving iI get the unexpected error. 

By coincidence I found out that if I changed my language for the service to english, I do not get the error messages and I am able to save the dataflow. 

Is there any known solutions to get this to work while using Norwegian as my language in the service?

unexpected error.JPG

Hi,

Has this issue been fixed on your side?

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, ICM: 272734975

In the latest update of this issue, this issue has been fixed, you can go to have a check.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

Has this issue been fixed on your side?

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, ICM: 272734975

In the latest update of this issue, this issue has been fixed, you can go to have a check.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

PBI_Hvitsand
Regular Visitor

Thanks!

Seems like the bug has been fixed now.