Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI - app.powerbi.com down?

Hi Microsoft. I cant connect to app.powerbi.com Service Unavailable HTTP error 503

Comments
hardikjoshi
Regular Visitor

It has been quite unstable since the start of this month. It is down right now

JaimeDerks
Regular Visitor

Same Issue in Holland!

ChrisRenlund
Advocate I

FYI:

I've been in contact with Microsoft support now and they stated:

"The issue you are experiencing is due to an unexpected defect surfaced on our end  which caused service outage in Power BI SERVICE  System. We already posted in https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ for users awareness. Our team got fixed this issue [...] 3AM PDT [=12PM CEST, September 8th 2020] and then removed comms from the portal. This is specific to Europe region.

Impact : users may experience intermittent delays while accessing the power BI service. [...] 
Hope you will not see this behavior again". 

So lets hope it's fixed this time! 🙂

S166877

Issue still persists. Havent been able to connect to app.powerbi.com since late evening yesterday.

NvdVeerdonk
Frequent Visitor

Issue is back. Still not working and loading the published rapport. 

MarkSL
Helper V

Seeing issues in the UK again - reports not loading.

dom99
Advocate V

Issue is back again. Power BI service completely dead. Not good enough when paying for premium capacities.

This issue must be breaching the SLA (allegedly 99.9%)

Below is from the Power BI SLA agreement: https://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/Downloader.aspx?DocumentId=18074

Service Credit:

Monthly Uptime Percentage

Service Credit

< 99.9%

10%

< 99%

25%

Peterdstraw
Frequent Visitor

Can not connect to app.powerbi.com from the UK. Getting a "this site cannot be reached" error page.

jthomson
Solution Sage

Similar to everyone else. UK based.

seb-alliants

Same issue here - first noted 10.30 UTC today