Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI - app.powerbi.com down?

Hi Microsoft. I cant connect to app.powerbi.com Service Unavailable HTTP error 503

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here in Norway

C9SA
Frequent Visitor

Same issue in The Netherlands

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still the same issues. 

arpadkocsis
Regular Visitor

Same issue in the Netherlands. Either very slow, or 503 error (started yesterday afternoon aleady)

MarkSL
Helper V

Same issue in UK.  Also reports of IE not behaving as expected, eg windows not rendering correctly or multiple windows opening in the same report.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@anh ,

I have made a test on my side but couldn't reproduce your issue. This issue should be related with the specific location tenant I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

What an unbelievable ****show it has been lately in the production environment:

-In July legends suddenly dissappeared in production reports due to a change that went wrong and had to be reverted.

-Also in July microsoft pushed an update in W7 without any warning that broke down all cube connections.

-Then the August release came that corrupted files.

-And now the Service is down again.

-Add to that the constant crashes in PBI desktop that have been occuring the whole year.

Anyone have some inside information if MS is focusing on this? Having strong doubts if this is viable to keep using in a production environment.

mpadrosg
Frequent Visitor

Service is down again here too. This is barely acceptable...

sebbayard
Helper I

Down here as well! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  I totallt agree, a complet **** show, Iv never exprienced the service this unstabel