Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI UI Filter Pane Scaling

Hi,

There is another issue regarding the size of the Filter Pane (Desktop, Apr 2019 version), but the point here is slightly different.

In the April 2019 Feature Summary, it states "To maintain proportion between the report page and the filter pane, the new filter pane will now scale with the report page and visuals."

That's good, but the report pages/visuals are adjustable, while it appears that the Filter Text size is not adjustable. The width of the filter pane can be adjusted, but the size of the text does not update with it.

Filter Pane Size Issue.PNG

Thanks,

Nathan

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Currently, it is not yet supported to customize the text in Filters pane, for this feature, you could submit an idea to push the arrival of it in future release.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

kevhav
Continued Contributor

I think I'm having a related problem. When I use Power BI Desktop to increase the default width of the Filters pane...then publish to the Service...when I open the report in the Service, the font size in the Filters pane is greatly increased. It looks crazy.