Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBI Reports on Web Super slow to load

Lately I noticed that when viewing reports on browser, all reports takes forever if they even load at all.

Please see attached image.

This happens from randomly, sometimes after a few hours the reports works well as normal

But recently this issue has occred much more frequent and the period of the issue is longer.

Today, the report failed to load for the entire day.

Anyone has encounted this issue.

My data is on Singapore server.

Mac

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 16.34.56.png

Hi @sobhark,

May I know what’s your data source and what’s the connection mode? What kind of capacity is your report workspace in? Is this issue happening on the reports in a specific workspace or randomly happening on all your reports?

Is your report data large? Is your report page containing too many visuals?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @sobhark,

May I know what’s your data source and what’s the connection mode? What kind of capacity is your report workspace in? Is this issue happening on the reports in a specific workspace or randomly happening on all your reports?

Is your report data large? Is your report page containing too many visuals?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

unnijoy
Post Partisan

@v-cazheng-msft  am also facing the same issue. The powerbi file is woking fine. But when i load it to web it is taking too much time to publish and after publishing the wen report is too slow. 

Data Source - Excel file loaded in onedrive.
Capacity: Premium

Is this issue happening on the reports in a specific workspace or randomly happening on all your reports? - Only in this Report

Is your report data large?: Yes
Is your report page containing too many visuals?: Yes(But the Pbxi file is working fine. One when publish to wen it is slow)

CMillheisler
Advocate II

I'm seeing all reporting on Power BI Service taking an incredibly long time to load.

TomaszW
Regular Visitor

Ive got the same issue (I'm based in the UK). I think it started on Wed, 7th Sep and it's affecting all reports, regardless of the model, data source and DAX complexity.

PBIX files are fine.

Data sources: Excel, Sharepoint (lists, excel/csv files), exchange

Capacity: premium

VictoriaNguyen
Helper I

I have got same issue (Based in Australia). Pbix is fine but on the web took too long for load

Ismail94
Frequent Visitor

I have got same issue from Uzbekistan, loading reports in web version is too slow, sometimes its canceling and shows an error, and of course scheduled refresh is also erroring and not refreshing. 

birknerj
Advocate I

I just started experiencing this issue today in the US. I've also noticed that scheduled refreshes are running much longer. Datasets that had taken less than 10 minutes to refresh are now taking over 1 hour. At least one refresh that had been taking less than 5 minutes timed out today after 5 hours.

khaledHabib

same is happening for me on multiple reports

they are hosted on one premium workspace

some of those reports have a very small data set