Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI Report Server Matrix expand/collapse buttons not rendering correctly in IE

As said in the subject. We're on the January 2019 version of PowerBI Report Server and the corresponding version of PowerBI desktop. I saw a thread on the PowerBI Service version of this issue that appears to be resolved, but a submitter was asked to post a separate issue for the Report Server. Thanks!

link to issue for the PowerBI service:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/matrix-buttons-on-internet-explorer-don-t-render-correctly/i...

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I can reproduce this issue on my side. I will consult this issue internally and post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This is a known issue. Does Matrix show properly after you clear the browser cache?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable
@v-yuezhe-msft Just tried clearing the cache and revisiting the dashboard and the buttons are still showing up incorrectly. Thanks, Brett
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

What is the version of your IE? 
Ensure this option is checked when you clear cacheEnsure this option is checked when you clear cacheEnsure this option is unchecked when you clear cacheEnsure this option is unchecked when you clear cache

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello! My IE version is: Version: 11.2189.14393.0 Update Versions: 11.0.60 (KB4092946) I tried clearing the cache using the method you described above and it had no effect. Thanks, Brett