Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI Embedded - Tracing Performance Issues

Sometimes loading of the visuals is slow (between 1 and 5 seconds per visual). Other times they are instant,. During the weekends they seem reasonably snappy.

There is no definitive correlation that I have found for the slowness. The same reports, at the same time running from PowerBI desktop are instant, when they are slow on the web.

I have confirmed that the DirectQuery queries to the SQL Azure DB are all running below 25ms. (usually 5 queries per report/visualasations refresh)

I have also confirmed no ad-blocker/proxy type software is intercepting the web requests.

The HTTP Requests that can either be quick or sometimes very slow are currently going to :

https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/appTokenEmbed/reports/querydata

Could it be that the PowerBI servers are under load causing my reports to run slowly?  Is there any way to diagnose performance issues with PowerBI Embedded? 

Comments
Pallavi
Helper II

how to get confirmed that no ad-blocker/proxy type software is intercepting the web requests?