Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI App Issue - One or more paginated reports need to be loaded before the app can be published.

I love the PowerBi App Navigation Builder for organizing all of our PowerBi reports and recently stopped allowing me to add/update reports that are already published to my workspace. Thanks in advance for any support!

Please describe the issue in 2-3 sentences. Include what you're trying to accomplish when the issue occurs.
The issue is when trying to add a published report to a section of workspace Dashboard via the App and Navigation Builder

When did it begin and how often does it occur? Started happening approximately 2 weeks ago.
I currently cannot add or update report links in all sections via the navigation builder section of Apps.

What errors do you see?
Getting this error below when trying to move a published report to ITSM Report section in the Navigation –

One or more paginated reports need to be loaded before the app can be published. Go to the workspace and open each paginated report once before publishing again”

What's the environment and are there recent changes?

This is all cloud base and no changes from us.

What have you tried to troubleshoot this?
Also just tried adding a URL link to a section via Apps Navigation Builder and get same error message.

Hi @rdreyer,

May I know where you still have this issue? What’s the license mode of your workspace? What kind of role are you in the app workspace? Do you get this issue when you moving report in navigation list of the app?

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @rdreyer,

May I know where you still have this issue? What’s the license mode of your workspace? What kind of role are you in the app workspace? Do you get this issue when you moving report in navigation list of the app?

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun