Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBI APP Navigation expand and collapse function not working properly

I have a navigation bar in my PBI App.In NAvigation Bar i have a created a section called FS COMMON. Under this section i have added Reports  FS Allocation, FS MKT & Business Promotion,FS Call Center etc etc.
The Reports marked in the attached image is a single page report(No hidden pages).When i open the App i could see an expand button for these reports eventhough there is nothing to expand.

Once i click on expand button, nathing happens and the button disappears. 

Is it possible to fix this bug, as new users think there is some page missing for them, as the expand button is visible and upon clicking it nothing happens.

PBI APP Bug.png

Hi  @mikekim123 ,

Sorry for my oversight, the difference in the interface seems to be due to the fact that you customized the background color.It has nothing to do with your problem.
You can see that this button of yours does not appear in my screenshot. Would you be able to record a simple gif to show how to reproduce your problem?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mikekim123 ,

Please check my test screenshot below, I created the app as you described, which also contains some single page reports but does not show those symbols in your diagram.
Also your UI doesn't seem to be the latest version of the app, can you enable the new app feature to see if this problem exists?

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1679882331213.png

Best regards.

mikekim123
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you let me know, how to enable the new app feauture. Also the issue still persists for me. When i add these single page reports to the UI i can see the expand button. Maybe i could show it over a short call?

Regards
Michel

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @mikekim123 ,

Sorry for my oversight, the difference in the interface seems to be due to the fact that you customized the background color.It has nothing to do with your problem.
You can see that this button of yours does not appear in my screenshot. Would you be able to record a simple gif to show how to reproduce your problem?

Best regards.