Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerApps - PowerBI integration Bug

Hi,

Today we have tried to access our integrated PowerApps application from our published web report. We had the next bug while trying to establish the connection:
Error 

Yesterday was working fine and we had not make any change.

On the other hand, from the PowerBi Service it is possible to open de PowerApps without problems:

Open from PowerBi Service 

Thanks in advance,

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I found a similar issue reported internally: CRI 187097730. The fix will reach PROD environment tomorrow evening if there is no block. The workaround is to change the language to "English - US" by following the steps in the following link.

cattre
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft can you confirm the status of this issue please? It doesn't look like it's been resolved yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft We are still having this problem. Could you give us more information about the status of the issue?

Ty.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I found another CRI 188274708 about the PowerApps visual doesn't work in a embedded report. Will keep you update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

This issue is listed in Support site, you can keep an eye on the status of it: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

cattre
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft thanks for the update but this isn't limited to embedded reports - the visuals are not rendering within any reports in our workspaces.

Can you confirm that the current support ticket covers this or update it if not please?

cattre
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft can you confirm if this issue has been fully resolved? It did seem to be fixed last week but today some of our users have noticed the apps are being displayed as a black square.

The Power Apps loading screen is shown initially, before the visual turns black.

cattre
Regular Visitor

Randomly working again for us now...