Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerApp Visuals not displaying at all in PowerBI Dashboard

My PowerApps Visualisations in my PowerBI reports have today all gone blank, and trying to create a new report as a test heralds no connection to the powerapp service.  I just have blank tiles where my apps should be!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Brubaker2112

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 160411920. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but I am based in the UK and it was already failing at 8:30am this morning.

nbkdno
Regular Visitor

We're also based in the UK and has been down since around 5pm yesterday.  

Some of our users still had access last night, but seemed to be just those with cached sessions/been logged in all day - as soon as they logged out and back in, the PowerApps visuals were blank.

As a half baked workaround, I've trawled through some of our reports and replaced tiles/visuals with links to the PowerApp that should be there. Not ideal, and obviosuly won't work with apps that interact with other visuals. 

Brubaker2112
Regular Visitor

I have had a call with Microsoft support - deleting PowerBI completely from my computer and reinstalling has meant that the Apps now appear in my Desktop version, but still appear blank in any published report.  It has been escalated...

nbkdno
Regular Visitor

Looks like we're back on👍🏼

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again, the PowerApps visual should work in Power BI service now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

They all appear to be working again for us.

Thanks for getting it sorted!