Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power bi refreshing issue

Hi,

Power bi reports are not schedule refreshing for my account. It is just showing failed in refresh history, But not any detailed error. 

What might be the reason for this? As there are many reports refreshing based on schedule, Please suggest why it is happening as early as possible.

Regards,

Anil

Comments
MattCalderwood
Responsive Resident

HI @AnilKumar 

We are also seeing refresh issues.

Both a scheduled refresh in our premium capacity is not functioning - and manual refreshes in test workspaces are also not starting.

No errors in refresh history - no entry for anything actually.

Last schedule refresh worked at 6am today. 

Hopefully this is resolved soon

MattCalderwood
Responsive Resident

I have just tried to open a support ticket for this - as it is causing impact for our customers.
Ironically - the support ticket site is not functioning. 

*facepalm*

____SR_____

I also have issue with unstable gateway refresh and publish from Power Bi Desktop.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue, but am getting an error message.  I also can't submit a support ticket.

neilmanson60
Frequent Visitor

We are also having the same issue - cannot refresh data sets manually; scheduled refreshes either don't run at all or run with significant (>1 hour) delay; and I cannot raise a ticket on https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/ . Also having intermittent issues with Publishing PBIX's (e.g. "The remote server returned an error (404) not found")

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot even see my workspaces now:

Something went wrong. 
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS 
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the PowerBI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2019-02-28 14:55:22Z
ActivityId: 43f0f2c3-3bdd-475e-82fa-3ab6e5bb49ed
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issues and unable to submit a ticket, saying an error in submitting the request. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am having also some errors with Power BI service. I am working with the Dataflows and they are working FATAL!!! Datasets failing to refresh and Dataflows don´t loading to edit them.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AnilKumar

The issue you would like to report is there is no detail error information in Refresh History for failed record, right? 

q3.png

@MattCalderwood  @Anonymous @Anonymous Please try again to create a support ticket follow below image: 

Support Ticket.gif

@neilmanson60 @Anonymous @____SR_____  It looks your issue is different from the topic in current thread. Please post a new thread with detail information for your issue. We will investigate then reply in your own thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Some refreshes are not loading or refreshing at all and the entire workspace is very unresponsive.

Session ID: d2fedf4d-ee96-4cdd-9ad1-bece82069ce6
Request ID: a7a8ba9e-177b-4471-8ae1-e3a99fbc7dea

The errormessages are either timed out or "invalid date" for some. But TBH the errormessages does not provide any hint to the problem at hand and/or how to fix it. Please help!

This is concerning Dataflow refresh and therefore dataset refresh for several reports we have.

PS: 'Create support ticket' or 'Report issue' only sends me to the idea page.