Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power bi button hover shows arrow icon [July 2022]

We have noticed this unwanted down arrow icon when we hover over the button. 

nandukrishnavs_0-1657089338716.png

If this is a new feature, kindly provide an option to disable it. We have turned off the tooltip already. 

nandukrishnavs_1-1657089478454.png

I faced a similar issue in April 2022 update as well. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Disable-tooltip-option-for-buttons-are-not-working-April-202...

Hi @nandukrishnavs 

This issue has been fixed , please check it in Service .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @nandukrishnavs 

Can you provide your sample file ? Are you using the latest June version of Desktop ? Is it normal in Service ?

Best Regards,

nandukrishnavs
Super User

@v-yetao1-msft This issue is in the Power Bi service. Not in the desktop version. I noticed this issue in the Production report which was published a few months back. Attaching the sample file for your reference. 

https://community.powerbi.com/oxcrx34285/attachments/oxcrx34285/Issues/78488/1/test.pbix

nandukrishnavs
Super User

@v-yetao1-msft It seems the issue got resolved. Now the arrow icon is not showing.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @nandukrishnavs 

That's really good news. I will change the status to "Delivered" . If the problem persists in the future, you can update the case .

Best Regards,

nandukrishnavs
Super User

@v-yetao1-msft This issue is again showing in the production reports. (Power BI service)

nandukrishnavs_0-1657516018456.png

giorgiokatr
Helper V

we have the same problem also. in service. tooltip and header icons is closed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are facing the same issue at Power BI Service..

SeanMcLarty
Advocate I

l just noticed this mysterious white arrow appearing in my published reports today.

nandukrishnavs
Super User

Hi @v-yetao1-msft Any update on this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

kindly let us know how to diasble this mysterious white arrow appearing in my published reports.