Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power bi Fact box error"The page can't be displayed "- in Dynamics NAV 2018 RTC - 11.0.23572

Hi all,

I have done all the basic setup for intgerating Dynamics NAV 2018 RTC -11.0.23572 (November CU)   and power bi integration.

where It is NAV on premises , Windows Client.

I can also select report and enable it. But the report is not loaded and it shows error "The page can't be displayed " and sometimes "insecure url specified" also.

Please help me on how to solve this issue ---I have also attached the screenshot of it below

Please help!

Thanks,

valliappan

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please run the same report on Power BI service to check if the report renders fine. 

Also please follow this video to ensure all your steps are correct: https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/navvideos/archive/2016/11/17/how-do-i-embed-power-bi-reports-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav-2017

If the issue persists and the report on Power BI service is fine, I would suggest you contact Dynacmis NAV for help by sending an e-mail to kschimke@microsoft.com. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi ,

Thanks for your response.

I also tried whatever you said, i contacted microsoft support team also. They could'nt identify the issue.

They are repeatedly giving solution on how to integrate, but which i already did.

i could'nt figure out what is the issue till date.

But really thanks atleast you responded.

Valliappan

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Does the same report work fine on Power BI service? 

If it is, we can't do much on Power BI side. I'm afraid you still need to contact Dynamics NAV experts for help. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

kschimke@microsoft.com ,

is this mail id is correcct???

As suggested by you i have sent an email to id , just to confirm is it correct id?

Thanks,

Valliappan

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The email I mentioned is listed here by Dynamics NAV:  https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/navvideos/archive/2016/11/17/how-do-i-embed-power-bi-reports-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav-2017

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks