I am using DataFlow in powerbi. This dataflow was created (eg TestDW) pointing to on-premise sql server Database. But now I have created new dataflow pointing to azure similar to on premise(eg TestDW_new).
I already have DataModel build on powerBI desktop using this dataflow.
The problem occurred when I renamed this dataflow. I have interchanged the name from TestDW to TestDW_new and TestDW_new to TestDW.
I did this because I do not want to recreate the model from scratch. But now the Data model is getting refreshed without error but latest data in not getting pulled inside the model(Powerbi Destop model) .
I checked in dataflow which is renamed and I can see the latest data.