Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Query editor is not working

Related to this same issue (community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-Query/Power-Query-editor-not-opening/m-p/2451089#M73803) I am having the same. Trying to re-install, reset, etc but nothing is working. 

I am wondering if there is something else I should be doing.

Thanks,

Licas

Which version of Power BI Desktop you have used, if not April 2022 version, you can try to update it to the latest version to check this issue again.

Besides, if you are using the version which is from Microsoft Store, you can try to use the web download version to check this issue again.

If both still have the same issue, please consider providing some screenshots about this issue if possible.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Which version of Power BI Desktop you have used, if not April 2022 version, you can try to update it to the latest version to check this issue again.

Besides, if you are using the version which is from Microsoft Store, you can try to use the web download version to check this issue again.

If both still have the same issue, please consider providing some screenshots about this issue if possible.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li