Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power KPI Matrix - Percentages for category subtotals are summed instead of recalculated

We are using the Power KPI Matrix 3.1.1 visual to display actual values and pop-out sparklines per category and subcategory.

This visual contains the property to enable category subtotals (sum or count).

This works fine for amounts, but the subtotals are also summed when the measure is a percentage.

I expect that the percentage is recalculated for the subtotals, just like the standard matrix visual does.

This image displays the expanded subcategories.

Subcategory expanded.png

This image displays the category subtotals, with the summed percentage.

I expect a percentage score of 4.4 (recalculated percentage, not the average of the subcategory scores which is 4.6).

Category subtotals.png

Please provide a fix in the next version of the Power KPI Matrix.

Seems like it is not supported currently in this visual as far as  I know.

Perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Seems like it is not supported currently in this visual as far as  I know.

Perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li