Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Power Bi not connecting to Sharepoint Online or Ondrive. Getting White screen after authentication

This strange issue is happening in our organization where users are unable to connect to SharePoint online or Ondrive folders from Power Bi Desktop since this morning. they are getting a white screen after authentication window and then nothing happens. Please confirm if there is any update from the product end.

Version used in Feburary and March version

Thanks

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

I make a test connecting to SharePoint online excel and OneDrive for business folder in Power BI Desktop March release. There are no issues signing in with organizational account.

Do the users import the data source from a non domain joined machine? Could you please share fiddler trace log here?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

BBWERKEN

I'm having the same issue. Whenever I try to load data from a file on SharePoint to my query I get a blank screen after I try to update my credentials through Organizational Authentication.

Problem occurs both in Power BI and Excel Power Query.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous @BBWERKEN ,

The issue has been reported internally: CRI 111124505. I will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I would like to find out if there was any solution provided to ticket number #CRI 111124505.