Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Bi Services App not displaying bookmarks navigator correctly

In this workspace I have 2 reports, and both should be included in the App for the end users.

1 of the reports was built a while a go and works fine

the 2nd report has just been published using the BOOKMARKS NAVIGATOR tool. each page has a set of 5-7 different bookmarks.

If I publish ONLY the later report into the App I can see and interact with the bookmarks navigator but when I include the other report the bookmarks navigator disapears and it can no longer be utilized.

Please let me know how to correct it.

visible bookmarks with a single report in the APPvisible bookmarks with a single report in the APP

Bookmarks missing once another report is included in the APPBookmarks missing once another report is included in the APP

Hi @RaphaelNeto 

I’ve tested according to your description, but I couldn’t repro your issue. May I know whether you have tried to refresh your browser or reopen your app? Will this issue be resolved? If it doesn’t work, could you please republish your app to see whether this issue will keep happening? In addition, please check whether this navigator can be rendered properly in the original report. If you do same operations in other workspace, will you get same issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @RaphaelNeto 

I’ve tested according to your description, but I couldn’t repro your issue. May I know whether you have tried to refresh your browser or reopen your app? Will this issue be resolved? If it doesn’t work, could you please republish your app to see whether this issue will keep happening? In addition, please check whether this navigator can be rendered properly in the original report. If you do same operations in other workspace, will you get same issue?

Best Regards,

RaphaelNeto
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft 

I Did all you mentioned and more but I still having the same issue.

- opened app in different browser

- republish the app with the original reports

- rebuilt 1 of the reports to also include bookmarks navigators rather than buttons

- repuslish the app with new reports in the same workspace

- publish the app in a new workspace

None of the above solved the issue of:

Once more reports are added to an APP the bookmarks navigator disappears.

When do you think this can be fixed?

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @RaphaelNeto 

Thanks for your reply! I understand, but I’m not sure what factors cause such issue. Please consider opening a support ticket in Power BI Support if you are a Pro user. After that, there will be a support engineer help you troubleshot on this issue. For how to create a support ticket, please refer to the blog. It couldn’t be better if you post the solution here to help others after you get it from support engineer. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

JoeRobert06
Helper II

I have been seeing the same issue. When you first publish or navigate to the report in the app workspace, the bookmark navigator is blank. The visual appears to be there because the header icons are available except the bookmarks are not visible. For me once I refresh the page (in Chrome), the bookmarks are now visible. This same issues was rasied below

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/The-Bookmark-navigation-gone-on-the-powerbi-app/idc-p/226666...

RaphaelNeto
Frequent Visitor

@v-cazheng-msft 

I've opened the ticket as suggested and the issue was escalated to the product team. After the released of latest bug fix update the bookmarks navigator are working properly in all reports published on the Service App.

You can close this forum as solved.

Thanks