Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power Bi Service showing a different color for Visuals when published than PBI Desktop

Hi Team -

I am using R Script  (Library igraph) to show lineage in Power BI visual.

I am using three colours to represent status - Green for Success, Red for Failure and Yellow for incomplete. These colours are showing properly in PBI desktop.However when I Publish the  dashboard in service the colours are entirely different - Orange for Success, Blue for Failure and Dark Green for incomplete. This looks like a bug in service , can you please help suggest a resolution/worka around to resolve this.

Regards

Vianyak P Nair

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know whether how you define these colors? Did you write them in your R scripts but not use something like Measure and Conditional formatting? Is it convenient for you to provide a link of the pbix file containing this issue and the version of your Power BI Desktop?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know whether how you define these colors? Did you write them in your R scripts but not use something like Measure and Conditional formatting? Is it convenient for you to provide a link of the pbix file containing this issue and the version of your Power BI Desktop?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun