Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Bi Jira

I am looking for resources and sample jira dashboards that can help me solve the following in power bi

I am currently working  on creating a visual for sprint burndown chart and I made a date table using a calendar function dax. However I am unable to establish a relationship between the two (The start date of the date column is the same and is date value ). I am unable to make my burndown or establish a relationship between the dates.

Ideally what I want to see in a visual is filter on a sprint name and be able to see the estimate hours reduced on a day to day basis from start to end

Is there a way you can help me with this?

A dashboard with a chart that shows issues completed, issues removed, issues added after the sprint date, issues not completed during the sprint, issues committed measured against estimated hours/ actual hours

issue burn down chart in a selected sprint - measured against estimated hours/ actual hours

Time tracking burn down in selected sprint measured against estimated hours/ actual hours

1. Issue burndown chart (can i do that using the status at a sprint level - issues resolved to issues yet to be done) - power bi measures and what all data i need to import
  2. # of tickets added to sprint after start of sprint.  + estimated value

1. # of tickets removed from sprint after start of sprint.  + estimated value

1. List of tickets in sprint without an original estimate value

1. List of tickets completed outside of sprint without a resolution of “won’t do”, “not a bug”, etc.  IE stuff that shouldn’t be completed outside of a sprint

1. List of tickets in progress, QA, etc (not in status of new or groomed or closed) outside of sprint but have had a change since the sprint started.

Any sample dashboards/ dax measures/ resource material is much appreciated. I use aio connector to pull the data from jira

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

To create a relationship between two tables, please refer to this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-create-and-manage-relationships

Regarding the issue about creating a visual to show data, please provide some sample data and clarify corresponding desired results. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft, I am trying to analyse Jira data on power bi and I am making a sprint burndown chart. I have created a date table using  CALENDER dax and am trying to make a one to many relationship between the sprint start date and date table. The relatonship doesn't seem to work. I have attached a few images 

Hope you can help me with thisThis is the relationship, the visual is not working on this relationshipThis is the relationship, the visual is not working on this relationship

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I think that you can't do it directly in Power BI, you need the information from JIRA.

To extract the information you need script runner it's a plugin that you can purchase with specific functions.

Regards